World Chambers Federation: Marketing internship
ICC is recruiting a Marketing intern to work across several departments. This wide and varied role includes: creation of marketing materials, client relations, administrative support and event logistical support.
Place: Paris, France
Organisation: International Chamber of Commerce
Department: Global Membership & Services – World Chambers Federation
Starting date: 27 January 2020
The ICC World Chambers Federation is seeking an intern with a convention de stage (for all non-EU residents, valid papers: long-stay student visa and/or carte de séjour) to participate in our closely-knit team, starting from 27 January 2020 to 10 July 2020 (full time).
Applications without a ‘convention de stage’ and who are not available full time will not be considered.
ICC World Chambers Federation is a unique and truly global forum uniting the global network of more than 12,000 chambers from every country around the world. WCF facilitates the exchange of best practice and fosters the development of new global products and services for chambers; as well as fostering international partnerships between chambers and other stakeholders, in helping their local
businesses grow. WCF was established by ICC in 1951 as the International Bureau of Chambers of Commerce (IBCC). For more information, click here.
• Contribute to the promotion and daily support of the department’s online marketing and trade activities, including:
– Promoting the World Chambers Connect, the chamber’s community digital platform, assisting the project manager with content creation and social media marketing (experience in making videos and community management is highly appreciated);
– Contribute to the development of marketing support materials for the expansion of the International Certificate of Origin (CO) Accreditation chain and CO Guidelines towards chambers of commerce;
– Assisting in the launch of the new 2020 CO Survey;
– Update of the CO Verification website for Customs Administrations and Chambers;
– Assisting in developing a new trade service to chambers of commerce;
– Market research and data analysis;
– Monthly newsletter and other specific member news campaigns.
• Support, as needed, the organization and coordination of WCF meetings
• The ideal candidate will be a fluent English speaker with strong writing and organizational skills, who is meticulous in carrying out the required duties. English is the working language, but French as well as other languages are highly recommended.
• Candidates must have solid time management skills, excellent communication skills (written and oral), and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Comfortable with responsibility, motivated and strong IT and social media skills are necessary to perform successfully in this position. The intern’s experience will also include both administrative and substantive tasks. He/she should be a team player who is highly interested in gaining experience in an international environment with a dynamic globally focused team.
• Internships are remunerated according to French law. Internships are full-time. The average working week is 35 hours.
• A convention de stage established between ICC and the intern’s university or institute of origin is compulsory (French Act n° 2006-396 of 31 March 2006). An application without a memorandum of agreement (“convention de stage”) will not be considered.
• The intern must have appropriate insurance valid in France for any damage caused to a third party (third party liability insurance: “assurance responsabilité civile”) and a social insurance (illness, work accident…)
• Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland are required to get an appropriate visa from the French consulate