Place: Paris, France
Organization: International Chamber of Commerce
Department: World Chambers Federation
Starting date: 7 August 2018
(i) Contribute to the development of, and aid in the implementation of the marketing and chamber membership communication campaigns including:
- data collection, research, marketing and support in chamber related products (eg: membership, emergency preparedness, anti-corruption, chamber brand, global mobility)
- assisting with website and video content creation and social media marketing
- support ICC partnership with Oslo Business for Peace Foundation in the call for nominations for the 2019 Oslo Business for Peace Award
- assistance in the development of the intranet for World Chambers members and marketing of membership services
(ii) Logistical support and preparation of WCF governing bodies meetings held in September/ November
ICC World Chambers Federation is a unique and truly global forum uniting the global network of more than 12,000 chambers from every country around the world. WCF facilitates the exchange of best practice and fosters the development of new global products and services for chambers; as well as fostering international partnerships between chambers and other stakeholders, in helping their local businesses grow. WCF was established by ICC in 1950 as the International Bureau of Chambers of Commerce (IBCC). For more information, click here.
Interns work closely with the team on the development and implementation of new and current projects and activities.
- The ideal candidate will be a fluent English speaker with strong writing and organizational skills, who is meticulous in carrying out the required duties. English is the working language, but French as well as other languages are highly recommended.
- Candidates must have solid time management skills, excellent communication skills (written and oral), have ability to multi-task and must meet deadlines. Comfortable with responsibility, motivated and strong IT skills are necessary to perform successfully in this position. The intern’s experience will include both administrative and substantive tasks. He/she should be a team player who is highly interested in gaining experience in an international environment with a dynamic globally focused team.