ICC Commission on Environment and Energy/Marketing and Advertising/Policy Events: Internship
ICC is seeking a full-time intern to support the work of the ICC Commission on Environment and Energy, Commission on Marketing and Advertising, and Policy Events Coordination for a period of 6 months.
Please note that all candidates must be enrolled in an academic institution and must provide a “convention de stage.”
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is seeking a full-time intern to support the work of the ICC Commission on Environment and Energy, Commission on Marketing and Advertising, and Policy Events Coordination as soon as possible for a period of 6 months.
Please note that all applicants must have a convention de stage. Also, non-EU residents are required to have valid papers (long-stay student visa and/or carte de séjour).
The intern will assist in the development, preparation and communication of new and current policy projects and activities.
The ideal candidate should:
- have a university degree or equivalent
- be a fluent English speaker with solid writing skills
- have analytical and organisational skills
- is meticulous in carrying out the required duties
- have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint)
- be a team player who is highly interested in gaining experience in an international policy environment with a dynamic team
- any policy/marketing/events experience would be a plus
The intern’s experience will include both administrative (logistics) and substantive (research, drafting) tasks.
More information is available on our website:
- Commission on Environment and Energy:
- Commission on Marketing and Advertising:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to Angele Beauvois: email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until 26 January 2018.