As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity, and expertise
ICC is recruiting a Sponsorship intern to work across several departments with the Sponsorship Project Officer to explore and commercialise ICC content, events, products, services and business networks.
This position includes a variety of responsibilities:
- Creation of marketing materials for events
- Management of client relations
- Administrative support
- Onsite event logistical support
- Assistance in drafting pitches for email marketing campaigns
- Sales support
- Website updates
- Client follow up
- Business development research
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven skills in writing, client relations, communications, and project management
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in fast-paced working international environment with challenging deadlines
- Organised, detail-oriented and ready to take initiative
- Works well independently
- Pro-active team player
- Customer service oriented
- Sales or marketing experience is a plus
The candidate must speak, read, and write English fluently. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset, particularly French and Spanish.
They are expected to have a good knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes and be a proficient user of internet tools with good understanding of web marketing.
Master’s degree or B.A. in marketing preferred.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in a third or fourth year of under-graduate (BA/BSc.) or in a graduate (Masters) programme and will continue to be enrolled during the period of the internship.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate. Interns are also required to handle their own travel/accommodation arrangements for the duration of their stay. ICC is not in a position to provide scholarships/fellowships.
- The 6-month internship programmes are full-time and the average working week is 35 hours.
- The intern will receive a monthly gratification of about EUR 750 gross + meal vouchers + partial compensation (70%) of public transport costs.
Terms and conditions
Department: Global Partnerships and Development
Internship title: Sponsorship Intern
Geographic location: ICC HQ – Paris, France
Availability: March 2024 – August 2024
Duration: 6 months
Closing date for applications: 1 March 2024
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential and equality of opportunity is for everyone.