As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
ICC is currently looking for an intern to assist the President of the ICC International Court of Arbitration for an internship of 6 months starting in January.
- Legal research
- Preparation of documents for presentations, conferences, seminars
- Translation of legal documents
- Ad hoc assignments as requested by the President of the Court
- Preference will be given to students in international commercial law arbitration with strong academic credentials and prior work experience.
- Fluent English is a requirement.
- The candidate needs to still be registered as a student during the time of the internship. Recent graduates who are not anymore enrolled in an educational program are therefore not eligible to do an internship at ICC.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate. Interns are also required to handle their own travel/accommodation arrangements for the duration of their stay. The ICC is not in a position to provide scholarships/fellowships.
- The 6-month internship programmes are full-time and the average working week is 35 hours.
- The intern will receive a monthly gratification of about 1.500$
Terms and conditions
Department: Dispute Resolution Services
Geographic location: SICANA – New York
Duration: 6 months
Candidates should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- One-page cover letter, describing experience relevant to the internship; and
- CV (maximum of two pages).
The subject line of the email should indicate “SICANA President Court Internship”. Only successful applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential and equality of opportunity is for everyone