Internship Opportunity, International Court of Arbitration (Hong Kong)
ICC Hong Kong is currently seeking interns for International Court of Arbitration.
As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 100 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity and expertise.
The International Court of Arbitration in Hong Kong is looking for an intern to start as soon as possible.
- Reading, commenting and drafting documents related to current arbitration cases;
- Doing research for the preparation of work documents, conferences, presentations, and publications;
- Assisting with tasks related to educational events and conferences.
- A background in international commercial arbitration law is required.
- For students (e. J.D. candidates or LL.M. candidates) or those recently admitted to the bar, coursework or prior practice in international commercial arbitration is preferred.
Terms and conditions
Location: Hong Kong
Start date: As soon as possible
Department: Case Management Team
Contract type: Internship
How to apply: Applications, consisting of a full CV and a cover letter should be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until an appropriate candidate has been identified.
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential and equality of opportunity is for everyone