Internship Opportunity – ICC DRS Promotion (North America)
Join the educational team at SICANA, New York, and take the opportunity to participate in the promotion of Dispute Resolution Services in North America.
SICANA, Inc. provides market-leading ICC arbitration and other ICC dispute resolution services in North America. The New York City office handles both the administration of arbitration cases and the promotion of ICC dispute resolution services in the United States and Canada.
Under the supervision of the Regional Director for North America, the intern will assist with the promotion of ICC arbitration and other ICC dispute resolution services in the United States and Canada.
The internship is for a period of two months starting on October 18th, 2021 and ending on December 17, 2021. It is based in New York, NY (U.S.A).
- Performing market and industry research and analysis in addition to providing project management support in connection with strategic priorities and specific initiatives/events related to international arbitration;
- Assisting with the drafting of articles, communications, presentations and other promotional material for company and law firm meetings, events, social media and publications;
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of conferences and events, meetings, training sessions and Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) events in North America; and
- Assisting with other tasks related to educational events, trainings, conferences, presentations and general office administration.
- For students (i.e. J.D. or LL.M. candidates) or those recently admitted to the bar, coursework or prior practice in international arbitration is required.
- Prior experience in marketing/communications and event organization is preferred.
- The internship is full-time and currently remote (Monday to Friday, during normal business hours).
- Non-U.S. candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for the duration of the internship.
- SICANA, Inc. cannot grant scholarships.
- Stipends are available based on eligibility to work in the US
- Interns are responsible for arranging their travel and/or accommodation as well as the required medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
Candidates should send the following information to email@example.com:
- CV (maximum of two pages) focusing on experience relevant to the internship; and
- A cover letter, describing in detail your experience in marketing/communications, event organization and international arbitration.
Apply by October 8, 2021. The subject line of the email should indicate “SICANA Promotion Internship”. Only successful applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
SICANA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and as such, prohibits discriminatory actions and treatment of applicants that are based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition, carrier status, political affiliation or belief. Decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. The foregoing should not be construed as an offer or guarantee of an internship.
If chosen for an internship, you must be able to provide us with the necessary documents that substantiate your ability to work in the US. Additionally, you must ensure that you have the necessary personal health insurance and third-party liability insurance (if you plan on driving a privately-owned vehicle) while an intern at SICANA. No such insurance coverage is offered by SICANA, Inc.