Internship opportunity, Global Partnerships and Development
The ICC Global Partnerships and Development Department is currently recruiting an Intern.
As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 100 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity and expertise.
Under the supervision of the Paulina Martinez, Project Manager, ICC Centre of Entrepreneurship the intern will assist with various aspects of ICC’s global partnerships and development with a specific focus on the ICC Centre of Entrepreneurship.
The intern will have the opportunity to actively contribute to all the activities of the department including the following tasks:
- Background research and support for the various aspects of the regional and global partnerships
- Assist in the various aspects of the organisation of meetings and when needed, events
- Preparation of documents such as letters, evaluation forms, etc.
- Drafting of meeting summaries
- Carry out any other related duties required to ensure the smooth functioning of the team
A student with interest in marketing/business development and/or entrepreneurship is preferred. The intern will work in English and French and should ideally have oral and written skills in both languages. Strong attention to detail is necessary.
The candidate needs to still be registered as a student during the time of the internship. Recent graduates who are not anymore enrolled in an educational program are therefore not eligible for an internship at the ICC. He/she (if national from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland) should get an appropriate visa from a French consulate.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate. Interns are also required to handle their own travel/accommodation arrangements for the duration of their stay. The ICC is not in a position to provide scholarships/fellowships.
- The 6-month internship programmes are full-time and the average working week is 35 hours.
- The intern will receive a monthly gratification of about EUR 630 gross + meal vouchers + partial compensation (70%) of public transport costs.
- Start date: 27 June 2022
Applications should be addressed in English by email before 13th May 2022 to Aimey Augustine at Aimey.AUGUSTINE@iccwbo.org.
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. And when we say “everyone”, we mean it. We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone.