As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organization to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity, and expertise.
ICC is looking for a new intern to join the CRM and Digital Marketing team within the Global Marketing and Communications department for six months. The intern will get the opportunity to participate in exciting projects on data quality management, digital marketing, CRM and transition management.
- Maintenance of data quality in the ICC CRM database (Microsoft CRM 365)
- Data research and recovery using CRM based “insights” solutions (Inside View, Sales Navigator…)
- Build lists of leads/contacts and accounts for CRM users and ICC specific projects
- Manage basic data entry and cleansing procedures using CRM solutions
- Manage/import contact files into CRM databases
- Support CRM team and coordinate relationship with users (marketing committee, marketing calendar, user meetings etc.)
- Provide support to users internally and externally (including queries on data and management of mailbox for users)
- Train new staff members (CRM tool and e-mail marketing tool, business rules, best practices etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic CRM knowledge (preferred)
- Professional English / minimum level of French
- Well-organised, rigorous
- Autonomous, dynamic, and proactive
- Candidates must be registered as students during the entire internship. Recent graduates, who are no longer enrolled in an educational programme, are therefore not eligible for an internship at ICC.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate. Interns are also required to handle their own travel/accommodation arrangements for the duration of their stay. The ICC is not in a position to provide scholarships/fellowships.
- The 6-month internship programmes are full-time, and the average working week is 35 hours.
- The intern will receive a monthly gratification of about €700 gross + meal vouchers + partial compensation (70%) of public transport costs.
Terms and conditions
Department: Global Marketing and Communications
Geographic location: ICC Headquarters – Paris, France
Availability: From December 2023
Duration: 6 months
Applications should be sent to ICC_connect@iccwbo.org with the subject ‘’CRM internship” and your full name and should include:
- A cover letter (one page maximum) highlighting motivation and key competencies you are looking to gain experience in.
- A professional CV (two pages maximum)
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone