As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity and expertise.
The ICC Global Partnerships and Development department has been leading projects related to the digitization of global trade and business, entrepreneurship, reskilling, and the green economy recovery, with ICC’s network of more than 45 million businesses from MSMEs to multinational corporations.
The department works to build strategic alliances with corporations, governments, and multilateral institutions to make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
Under the supervision of Catherine Foster, Global Lead, ICC Centre of Entrepreneurship the intern will assist with various aspects of ICC’s global partnerships and development with a specific focus on the ICC Centre of Entrepreneurship.
- Background research and support for the various aspects of the regional and global partnerships
- Marketing and Communications
- Assist in the various aspects of the organization of meetings and when needed, events
- Preparation of documents such as letters, evaluation forms, etc.
- Drafting of meeting summaries
- Carry out any other related duties required to ensure the smooth functioning of the team
- Help with chamber data update in coordination with CRM Team and membership team.
- A student with interest in marketing and communications and/or entrepreneurship is preferred.
- The intern will work in English and French and should ideally have oral and written skills in both languages.
- Strong attention to detail is necessary.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate. Interns are also required to handle their own travel/accommodation arrangements for the duration of their stay. The ICC is not in a position to provide scholarships/fellowships.
- The 6-month internship programmes are full-time, and the average working week is 35 hours.
- The intern will receive a monthly gratification of about EUR 700 gross + meal vouchers + partial compensation (70%) of public transport costs.
Terms and conditions
Department: Global Partnerships and Development – Centre of Entrepreneurship
Geographic location: ICC HQ – Paris, France
Availability: January 8, 2024
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested, please send an application letter including your curriculum vitae by November 3rd, 2023 to Anchita Ranka at firstname.lastname@example.org and Catherine Foster at email@example.com
Applications should include:
- a short CV (one-page maximum focusing on the experience relevant to the Internship) and indicating your current studies (with expected graduation date)
- a cover letter (no model provided).
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential and equality of opportunity is for everyone