Banking Commission: Internship
The ICC Banking Commission is seeking an intern to assist in the planning, organization, and preparation of our Annual and Technical Meetings. This varied role includes: coordination of website and marketing materials, coordination with media and institutional partners, logistical planning and administrative support.
Department: Banking Commission
Location: ICC International Headquarters – Paris, France
Duration: 6 months
About The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is the world’s largest business organization representing more than 45 million companies in over 100 countries. ICC’s core mission is to make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. Through a unique mix of advocacy, solutions and standard setting, we promote international trade, responsible business conduct and a global approach to regulation, in addition to providing market-leading dispute resolution services. Our members include many of the world’s leading companies, SMEs, business associations and local chambers of commerce.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the organization of the Technical Meeting and the Annual Meeting.
- Coordination of website and promotional materials (agenda, flyers, banners,emailing, newsletters, social media…)
- Coordination with media and institutional partners
- Assisting in logistical planning ahead of the meeting
- Development, preparation and implementation of marketing activities for the Commission Meetings – including website, promotional campaign, marketing materials, programme, press releases, and post-event report
- Assisting with registrations and follow-ups with participants
- Assisting participants with general inquiries
- Providing general administrative support
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Confidence in liaising with a range of stakeholders – individuals and organizations
- Self-motivated individual with a proven ability to work on their own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills, with a diplomatic approach
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Know how to deal with stress and being multitask
- Proven skills in research, experience in detail oriented tasks, established experience in document and invitation writing, client consultation and correspondence preparations Skills in event management and logistics
- Website administrative experience, as well as familiarity with a range of computer software programmes and applications
- Familiarity or confidence with design and marketing
- Interest and/or general knowledge in banking, finance, trade finance
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter by email by 22 September, 2019.