ICC World Chambers Federation – Office Manager internship position
The ICC World Chambers Federation is seeking an intern with a convention de stage to participate in our closely knit team, starting from 3 October 2017 for a period of 4 months (full time).
Place: Paris, France
Organisation: International Chamber of Commerce
Department: World Chambers Federation
Starting date: 3 October 2017
The ICC World Chambers Federation is seeking an intern with a convention de stage (for all non-EU residents, valid papers: long-stay student visa and/or carte de séjour) to participate in our closely knit team, starting from 3 October 2017 for a period of 4 months (full time).
Applications without a ‘convention de stage’ and who are not available full time won’t be considered.
- Post-10th World Chambers Congress (10WCC) activities coordination
- Launch of the 11th World Chambers Congress organisation
- 12th World Chambers Congress bidding process coordination
- Help with WCF commercial and strategic partnerships and sponsorship activities
- Assist the team with contact data management
Duties and tasks
Post-10th World Chambers Congress activities coordination
- Analysis and statistics of the 10WCC
- Help with accounting reconciliation
- Website transition
- Administrative support
Launch of the 11th World Chambers Congress organisation
- Help with brand and design guidelines and collateral templates
- Preparation of website
- Administrative support
12th World Chambers Congress bidding process coordination
- Assist in candidates and judges relationships and communication
- Administrative support Help with WCF commercial and strategic partnerships and sponsorship activities
- Administrative and commercial support
Contact data management
- Administrative support with the database
The ideal candidate will be a fluent English speaker with solid writing and organisational skills, with experience in multi-tasking and who is meticulous in carrying out the required duties. English is the working language, but French as well as other languages are highly recommended. He/she should have excellent computer skills. The intern’s experience will include both administrative and substantive tasks. He/she should be open-minded, a team player who is highly interested in gaining experience in an international environment with a dynamic team.
ICC World Chambers Federation is a unique and truly global forum uniting the global network of more than 12,000 chambers from every country around the world. WCF facilitates the exchange of best practice and fosters the development of new global products and services for chambers; as well as fostering international partnerships between chambers and other stakeholders, in helping their local businesses grow. WCF was established by ICC in 1951 as the International Bureau of Chambers of Commerce (IBCC).
Interns work closely with the team on the development and implementation of new and current projects and activities. If you are interested, please send an application letter including your curriculum vitae to Hélène Kolmodin at email@example.com and Julie Sonladuangchanh at firstname.lastname@example.org