ICC World Chambers Federation – Marketing internship
The ICC World Chambers Federation is seeking an intern with a Convention de stage to participate in our closely knit team, starting from 17 July 2017 for a period of 6 months.
Place: Paris, France
Organization: International Chamber of Commerce
Department: World Chambers Federation
Starting date: 17 July 2017
- Contribute and implement the marketing and membership communication campaigns including:
– WCF monthly newsletter and other specific member news campaigns
– Expansion of the International Certificate of Origin (CO) Accreditation Chain
– Specific Country targeted outreach for WCF’s Certificate of Origin online training course
– Support marketing and liaison with ICC WCF global network for the Oslo Business for Peace Award nomination cycle for 2018
– Participate in the marketing and coordination of the WCF General Council’s products and their development (eg: emergency preparedness toolkit)
- Contribute to the development and support of WCF digital activities, including:
– Implementation of WCF Digital strategy, assisting the project manager with the daily operations with the communication agency, members, as well as internal and external stakeholders
– Daily maintenance of CO Verification website
– Assistance in the development of the intranet for World Chambers members
- Logistical preparation and coordination of governing bodies meetings held in mid-September
The ICC World Chambers Federation is seeking an intern with a Convention de stage (for all non-EU residents, valid papers: long-stay student visa and/or carte de séjour) to participate in our closely knit team, starting from 17 July 2017 for a period of 6 months.
ICC World Chambers Federation is a unique and truly global forum uniting the global network of more than 12,000 chambers from every country around the world. WCF facilitates the exchange of best practice and fosters the development of new global products and services for chambers; as well as fostering international partnerships between chambers and other stakeholders, in helping their local businesses grow. WCF was established by ICC in 1951 as the International Bureau of Chambers of Commerce (IBCC). For more information, click here.
Interns work closely with the team on the development and implementation of new and current projects and activities.
- The ideal candidate will be a fluent English speaker with strong writing and organizational skills, who is meticulous in carrying out the required duties. English is the working language, but French as well as other languages are highly recommended.
- Candidates must have solid time management skills, excellent communication skills (written and oral), have ability to multi-task and must meet deadlines. Comfortable with responsibility, motivated and strong IT skills are necessary to perform successfully in this position. The intern’s experience will include both administrative and substantive tasks. He/she should be a team player who is highly interested in gaining experience in an international environment with a dynamic globally focused team.
- If you are interested, please send an application letter including your curriculum vitae to Hélène Kolmodin at firstname.lastname@example.org and Julie Sonladuangchanh at email@example.com