ICC World Chambers Federation – Event coordination internship
The ICC World Chambers Federation is seeking an intern with a convention de stage to participate in our closely knit team, starting from 16 August 2018 until 31 December 2018.
Internship position with WCF Senior Project Manager
Place: Paris, France
Organisation: International Chamber of commerce,
Department: World Chambers Federation
The ICC World Chambers Federation is seeking an intern with a convention de stage (for all non-EU residents, valid papers: long-stay student visa and/or carte de séjour) to participate in our closely knit team, starting from 16 August 2018 until 31 December 2018 (full time).
Applicants without a ‘convention de stage’ or not available full time will not be considered.
Main duties and tasks
- Participate in the preparation of the 11th World Chambers Congress (11WCC, Rio de Janeiro, 12-14 June 2019)
- Assist with the 11th World Chambers Congress programme and speakers development
- Assistance in the implementation of the marketing and communication strategy for the 11th Congress (e.g. social media, newsletter, mailing draft) and the Congress logistics
- Update of the official Congress website
- Assistance for the World Chambers Competition (Competition platform, promotion campaign, communication with candidates and jury members)
- Help with the execution of the 11WCC exhibition sales campaign and media and chamber partnerships implementation
- Assistance in updating the CRM for 11WCC target audience and contact data management
- Support with administrative tasks (Notes from meetings, conference calls, email drafts, scheduling meetings and appointments within the office, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be a fluent English speaker with solid writing and organisational skills, with time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work and who is meticulous in carrying out the required duties. Candidates must have solid communication and marketing skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. English is the working language, but French and/or Portuguese as well as other languages are highly recommended. He/She should have excellent computer skills.Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, in particular) is required as well as attention to details. The intern’s experience will include both administrative and substantive tasks as well as experience in events organisation, programme and speakers’ research and development.
He/she should be open-minded, a team player who is highly interested in gaining experience in an international environment with a dynamic team.
ICC World Chambers Federation is a unique and truly global forum uniting the global network of more than 12,000 chambers from every country around the world. WCF facilitates the exchange of best practice and fosters the development of new global products and services for chambers; as well as fostering international partnerships between chambers and other stakeholders, in helping their local businesses grow. WCF was established by ICC in 1951 as the International Bureau of Chambers of Commerce (IBCC). For more information, click here.
Interns work closely with the team on the development and implementation of new and current projects and activities.
If you are interested, please send your curriculum vitae and an application letter to Anne-Cécile Kaplan: email@example.com before 30 June.