International Court of Arbitration – Hong Kong: Internship
ICC Hong Kong is currently seeking interns for International Court of Arbitration. Deadline to apply is 15 March 2020.
Based in Hong Kong, internships are available for the following periods:
|September – October 2020||15 May 2020||Hong Kong Sep20|
|November 2020 – January 2021||15 August 2020||Hong Kong Nov20|
- reading, commenting on and drafting documents related to current arbitration cases;
- doing research for the preparation of work documents, conferences, presentations and publications; and
- assisting with tasks related to educational events and conferences.
- A background in international commercial arbitration law is required.
- For students (e. J.D. candidates or LL.M. candidates) or those recently admitted to the bar, coursework or prior practice in international commercial arbitration is preferred.
- Internships are strictly full-time (Monday to Friday, during normal business hours);
- Internships are unremunerated and interns are responsible for arranging their travel and/or accommodation.
Candidates should send the following information via email:
- CV (maximum of two pages) focusing on experience relevant to the internship; and
- a cover letter, describing in detail the arbitration classes taken and professional experience in relation to arbitration.
The subject line of the email should indicate the reference indicated above for each internship programme.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only successful applicants will be contacted.