ICC Global Communications: Internship
We are currently seeking an intern to gain experience in an international communications role and to contribute to the work of the ICC Global Communications department.
Department: Global Communications
Location: ICC International Headquarters – Paris, France
Duration: 6 months
About The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is the world’s largest business organization representing more than 45 million companies in over 100 countries. ICC’s core mission is to make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. Through a unique mix of advocacy, solutions and standard setting, we promote international trade, responsible business conduct and a global approach to regulation, in addition to providing market-leading dispute resolution services. Our members include many of the world’s leading companies, SMEs, business associations and local chambers of commerce.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Publish prepared web content
- Support coordination of social media content development
- Update Global Communications content calendar and coordinate input
- Identify media targets for specific projects and campaigns
- Online research to support global communications campaigns
- Event support
- Excellent written skills in English
- Media savvy; knowledge of data tools a plus
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Working level of French
- A first experience with photo/video would be a plus
- A generous attitude
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter by email to:
email@example.com by 5 August 2019
*Intern applicants must be able to provide a convention de stage (an agreement between intern’s university, the intern and ICC). All non-EU residents will need to have valid papers: long-stay student visa and/or carte de séjour.