For further information on what we do, please visit our website: iccwbo.org/events
The internship is for a period of 6 months starting in July 2018. The intern will be under the supervision of one of our team’s Project Managers.
Tasks entrusted to the intern include:
- different administrative tasks and preparation of documents, letters, evaluation forms, biographies, etc.
- translation of general and legal documents into English, Spanish and Portuguese
- promotion of our upcoming events: emailings and correspondence with contacts and partners
- drafting promotional material for our upcoming events in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- special help with the ICC-FIDIC conference, 13th ICC NY Conference, 16th annual ICC Miami Conference on International Arbitration and ICC Institute Annual Conference
- follow up with Spanish and Portuguese speaking speakers and participants
- logistical preparations for upcoming events
- research for potential media partners/supporters
- on-site logistics for several events
- carry out any other related duties required to ensure the smooth functioning of the team as needed
- possibility to attend trainings and conferences that take place in Paris during the internship
Communication / Events / Business / Law / International Relations student (interest in event organization and/or international commercial law and arbitration would be an advantage)
– A memorandum of agreement (convention de stage) established or to be established between ICC and the intern’s university or institute of origin is compulsory (French Act n° 2006-396 of 31 March 2006). An application without a memorandum of agreement (convention de stage) will not be considered.
– The intern must have an appropriate insurance valid in France for any damage caused to a third party (third party liability insurance: “assurance responsabilité civile”) and a social insurance (illness, work accident…).
– The intern should be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. The knowledge of French or another language would be an advantage.
– The intern should be organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and motivated.
– Good computer skills are required.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.
- Internships/stages are remunerated according to French law.
- Internships are full-time. The average working week is 35 hours.
- The purpose of an internship is not to lead to further employment within ICC but, as mentioned, to complement an intern’s studies.
We strongly advise you to undertake the application process at least two months in advance in order to start the internship on time.
If you are interested, please send an application letter including your curriculum vitae, to our team: email@example.com