Global Communications Intern
ICC is seeking a full-time intern to join the Global Communications Department in its Paris headquarters for a period of 6 months.
Department: Global Communications
Location: ICC International Headquarters – Paris, France/remote working
Duration: 6 months
About the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is the institutional representative of more than 45 million companies in over 100 countries. ICC’s core mission is to make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. Through a unique mix of advocacy, solutions and standard setting, we promote international trade, responsible business conduct and a global approach to regulation, in addition to providing market-leading dispute resolution services. Our members include many of the world’s leading companies, SMEs, business associations and local chambers of commerce.
We are currently seeking a Global Communications intern, providing an opportunity to gain experience and develop skills in an international communications role.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Review and research media targets for specific projects and campaigns
- Update Global Communications content planning calendars and coordinate input
- Conduct research to support global communications campaigns and initiatives
- Coordinate internal meetings and provide support for other meetings and events
- Excellent written skills in English
- Media savvy; knowledge of data tools (such as Microsoft 360, Google Analytics, Sprout, etc.) a plus
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent French. Other languages a plus
- Team spirit and generous attitude
To apply for this position, please send your CV, together with a separate motivation letter of no more than one page, by email to email@example.com by 19 March 2021.
*Intern applicants must be able to provide a convention de stage (an agreement between intern’s university, the intern and ICC). All non-EU residents will need to have valid papers: long-stay student visa and/or carte de séjour.