Global Communications Intern
Department: Global Communications
Location: ICC International Headquarters – Paris, France
Duration: 6 months (July – December 2017)
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is the world’s largest business organization with a network of over 6 million members in more than 100 countries. We work to promote international trade, responsible business conduct and a global approach to regulation through a unique mix of advocacy and standard setting activities—together with market-leading dispute resolution services. Our members include many of the world’s largest companies, SMEs, business associations and local chambers of commerce.
We are currently seeking an intern to work within the ICC Global Communications department.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Support website development strategy through web content publication
- Assist the website manager to produce regular website statistical reports
- Maintain media contact lists through regular and targeted research and outreach
- Support social media activities
- Excellent written skills in English
- Media savvy; knowledge of data tools a plus
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Good understanding of social media platforms
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter by email to:
Amanda Skaar email@example.com by 9 June 2017
The intern will have to provide a convention de stage (an agreement between intern’s university, the intern and ICC). All non-EU residents will need to have valid papers: long-stay student visa and/or carte de séjour.