ICC Training and Conferences offers the opportunity for a student, who wants to complement his/her studies by a contact with the professional world, to acquire a practical experience in an international organisation. For further information on what we do, please visit our website: www.iccevents.org
Event coordination & marketing internship
The internship is for a period of 6 months starting in December 2017 or January 2018.
The intern will be under the supervision of one of our team’s Project Coordinators.
Tasks entrusted to the intern include:
- promotion of our upcoming events: e-mailings and correspondence with contacts and partners
- drafting of promotional material relating to our upcoming conferences
- email marketing – writing briefs, copywriting, designing and finalizing email templates, and database management
- market research
- follow up with participants
- logistical preparations for upcoming events
- on-site logistics for several events (possibility to attend trainings and conferences that take place during the internship)
- different administrative tasks and preparation of documents, letters, evaluation forms, biographies, etc.
Events / Marketing / Business / Law student (interest in promotion and marketing would be an advantage).
– A memorandum of agreement (convention de stage) established or to be established between ICC and the intern’s university or institute of origin is compulsory (French Act n° 2006-396 of 31 March 2006). An application without a memorandum of agreement (convention de stage) will not be considered.
– The intern must have an appropriate insurance valid in France for any damage caused to a third party (third party liability insurance: “assurance responsabilité civile”) and a social insurance (illness, work accident…).
– The intern should be fluent in English. The knowledge of another language(s) (French, Arabic, Spanish) would be an advantage.
– The intern should be organized, meticulous and motivated.
– Good computer skills are required.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.
- Internships/stages are remunerated according to French law.
- Internships are full-time. The average working week is 35 hours.
- The purpose of an internship is not to lead to further employment within ICC but, as mentioned, to complement an intern’s studies.
We strongly advise you to undertake the application process two or three months in advance in order to start the internship on time.
If you are interested, please send an application letter including your curriculum vitae, to Ms Emma Dannevik by email: firstname.lastname@example.org