CRM Data Entry
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is looking for a highly motivated individual to help with entry and cleaning of data into a CRM (Customer Relation Management) system.
This is a 6 month internship starting this summer.
- Work with the CRM/Database team to prioritise data
- Ensure the hierarchy of information is followed
- Research information to ensure quality of data
- Process data in accurate and timely manner
- Work alongside the CRM project team supporting the testing of tasks such as double detection
- Enter information from offprint sources
- Great attention to detail, organized, decision making and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of CRM and database concepts a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Good language skills in English and French
- Ability to communicate confidently with personnel from all levels of the business
- An organized, customer focused, committed and self-motivated individual
Interested candidates should send their CV to Alba Rooney (firstname.lastname@example.org).