Sponsorship opportunity: ICC Preferred Partnership
ICC Preferred Partnership
The ICC Preferred Partner opportunity enables your company to be part of an elite group who will have preferential access to ICC members, business leaders, finance experts, lawyers and representatives from leading international organizations. Preferred Partners will also have the opportunity to engage audiences at our many events and users of our sponsored publications throughout the year.
ICC reserves the right to accept or refuse any preferred partner applications. The annual fee is €30,000.
- Your logo hosted on the official “The Incoterms® rules in Action” section of the ICC website.
- Your logo and corporate website address hosted on the official Incoterms® 2020 App (accessible worldwide, free of charge)
- 100 personalised print or digital copies of Incoterms® 2020 with your logo on the cover.
- 20 personalised copies of the Incoterms® 2020 Wallchart ‘office poster’ with a dedicated space to feature your logo or corporate information.
- 2 complimentary enrolments to the ICC Academy Incoterms® 2020 Certificate (INCO) course.
9th ICC Academy Supply Chain Finance Summit to take place in Singapore on 4-5 March 2020
- Opportunity to submit 1 relevant speakers for a session
- 6 complimentary passes to staff and corporate clients
- Mentioning in the opening of the event
- Booth space/Tabletop
- Visibility in the mobile App
- Name and logo recognition on printed materials and in the event’s webpage
- Quote/article published around the SCFS event
- Unlimited special reduced registrations (40% reduction)
Dubai, 20-23 April 2020
• Opportunity to submit a relevant speaker for a session
• Access to our VIP Room for 1 hour meetings (upon request, as available)
• 30-second promotional video to be played during session breaks (content to be approved by ICC HQ)
• Company advert in the agenda (size 105 x 148 mm)
• Option to sponsor a prize in the lucky draw (available to 3 companies – value to be advised)
• Reserved branded Gala Dinner table
• Quote/commentary in media article published around the meeting (content to be approved by ICC)
• Exhibition space and exhibitor pass (exhibition services to be contracted separately)
• 10 complimentary entries (valued at 650 Euros)
• 10 special reduced entries (-25% from the non-member rate)
• Option to distribute branded products to participants (to be procured by sponsor)
• Branding on all promotional materials and activities: website, emails, newsletters, social media, collateral
ICC Banking Commission Technical Meeting
Limassol, Oct/Nov 2020
- 5 Conference entries
- 30-second promotional video to be played during session breaks (Content to be approved by ICC HQ)
- Company advert in the agenda (Size 105 x 148 mm)
- Quote/commentary published around the meeting (Content to be approved by ICC HQ)
- 3 additional guest invitations to the evening social event
- Personalized introduction/ meeting with ICC representatives (upon request, as possible)
- Room availability for a session/demo (upon availability)
- Branding on all promotional materials and activities (Website, emails, newsletters, collateral, banners, social media