Sponsorship opportunity: ICC Business Integrity Compendium 2017
Date of release: Fall 2017
The ICC Business Integrity Compendium is the flagship Anti-corruption and Corporate Responsibility publication – the Compendium is a must-have compilation of ICC’s highly demanded business integrity tools developed by business for business. These tools are widely used by businesses, governments, policy, and legal professionals worldwide, both within and outside ICC’s international membership.
The compendium will be available free of charge in both digital and hardcopy format. It will be disseminated through ICC’s exclusive global network of business professionals as distributed at a wide range of relevant events worldwide.
The Compendium will be made available to international organizations and policymakers such as the G20 and B20 Summits, ICC international commission meetings, United Nations, OECD, ILO, IOE and BSR conferences.
As a truly international organization, ICC has a truly global reach and audience. The Compendium will be promoted through ICC targeted opt-in database of over 50,000 professionals.
- 6 million companies, chambers of commerce and business associations
- Experts from 12 policy commissions
- ICC National Committees in 92 countries ICC international seminars, meetings, trainings and conferences
- UN Forum on Business and Human Rights, Geneva
- Meeting of the Commission on Corporate Responsibility and Anti-corruption, France
- OECD Anti-corruption Day, France
- G20 / B20 Anti-corruption meetings, Germany
- Anti-corruption conferences, China
- UN Global Compact Conferences, Africa
- G20 / B20 Anti-corruption meetings, Argentina
- Latin-American Anti-corruption Conference, Mexico City
- UN Global Compact Conferences, NYC
An opportunity for every marketing goal
The ICC Business Integrity Compendium will be actively marketed through the ICC’s exclusive global network of over 50 000 business professionals. Partnering provides visibility with major decision-makers in global business and within business organizations.
|SUPERIOR SPONSORSHIP||€ 7 000|
|GENERAL SPONSORSHIP||€ 4 000|
|BASIC SPONSORSHIP||€ 2 000|
Our sponsorship options are available at various funding levels and can be tailored to your branding and marketing goals.
Sandra Sanchez Nery / Sponsorship Project Manager / + 33 0(6) 83 89 69 28