Sponsorship opportunity: ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy for Latin America
After the success in Eastern Europe, the ICC Institute of World Business Law, a think-tank that provides research, training and information to the legal profession concerned with the development of international business law, has launched its first ever ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy for the Latin America region.
The programme covers the main stages of the arbitration proceedings from an arbitrator’s point of view. It aims at improving legal knowledge and developing practical skills such as efficient case management and drafting.
This advanced level professional training is designed primarily for senior and upper mid-level arbitration practitioners based in Latin American countries who are interested in pursuing a career as an arbitrator. This programme is limited to 40 participants.
This course is organized on a two year basis, divided into 8 one-day workshops, held every three months:
- Wednesday 24 August 2016 ǀ Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Saturday 12 November 2016 ǀ Miami, United States
- Friday 10 March 2017 ǀ Bogota, Colombia
- Friday 16 June 2017 ǀ Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Friday 8 September 2017 ǀ Mexico City, Mexico
- Saturday 4 or 11 November 2017 ǀ Miami, United States
- Friday 23 March 2018 ǀ Bogota, Colombia
- Friday 23 June 2018 ǀ Mexico City, Mexico
Sponsoring the Arbitration Academy will give your company the global recognition to reach arbitrators, in-house counsel, business people, lawyers and legal practitioners involved in international arbitration, with a special focus on Latin America. Along with increasing brand awareness, your company will be front and centre in the developments of international arbitration.
Sponsors will benefit from extended visibility and networking opportunities during the social events on each of the workshop days. These social events include receptions and dinners, depending on the location, and are attended by the speakers and participants. Members of the ICC Institute and ICC Court will be invited to attend the inaugural and closing cocktail receptions. A perfect opportunity for further networking with this core group of the arbitration world!
We thank our past sponsors
An opportunity for every marketing goal
Your company may choose to sponsor any one workshop for a fee of €2,000.
You may also considering sponsoring two or more workshops at a discounted rate:
|ALL eight workshops||€7,000|
BENEFITS depending on location and availability may include:
- Exclusive host of a social event
- A key representative from your company has the opportunity to give a speech
- Exhibition table
- Ideal space to promote your company’s activities and interact with all participants
- Opportunity to include branded gift*
- Logo on all promotional materials
- Website + social media + intranet + emails to network and participants
Ask about our tailor-made packages, which can be built to suit your specific company needs.
Sandra Sanchez Nery | Sponsorship Project Manager | Tel: +33 (0)6 83 89 69 28
* To be procured by sponsor and pre-approved by ICC